Customer Experience Associate
Ladder is a health and wellness brand founded by LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cindy Crawford, and Lindsey Vonn. Ladder democratizes healthy living by breaking down the barriers that prevent sustainable success. We put you in control of your health by offering the best nutrition products coupled with honest and accurate information, and a community of experts to hold you accountable.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience Associate, you will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand, to solve problems and create an exceptional experience for our customers. You will also work closely with the rest of the business to develop and execute creative ideas for improving the overall customer experience.
This position will report to Ladder’s Head of Customer Experience and will be based at our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Take on an array of customer needs via phone, email, and chat.
- Become an authority on Ladder's products and evangelize our brand.
- Build rapport with Ladder customers and deliver extraordinary customer service.
- Notice even the smallest trends and customer challenges to ensure we deliver the best experience possible.
- Suggest ways to improve our service, streamline processes, and better serve our customers.
- Master our internal tools in order to efficiently and effectively handle customer relationships.
- Support CX reporting process as needed.
The following should describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills who is comfortable starting a conversation with anyone.
- A great teammate who loves to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
- Comfortable mastering tools like Shopify, Zendesk [or other helpdesk tools], Asana [or other project management software].
- Strong listening skills, empathy, and attention to detail.
- A real passion for making people happy and finding new ways to do so.
- Familiar with e-commerce and a love for teaching people about new products.
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, with a great sense of humor.
What You’ll Get:
- Daily chances to make an impact at a company that is democratizing health and wellness.
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities.
- Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and your family.
- Unlimited vacation policy and 11 company holidays.
- Smart, friendly culture with flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, and a light-filled office just three blocks from the beach.