Customer Experience Associate
Interested in the gig? Here's a bit about the role:
- Customer support via multiple channels: email, chat, social, phones and SMS- we find doctors, navigate confusing health insurance issues, and help customers enroll in health plans.
- Raise customer concerns in an actionable way.
- Think outside of the box about what we can do for customers to go above and beyond expectations.
- Use qualitative and quantitative feedback to communicate needs to other teams, with a drive towards delivering the best possible experience to customers.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive project progress.
- Ask questions to clarify priorities and push your peers to be highly effective.
- Perform at a level of greatness that JOANY has never seen before.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Support role.
- A passion for helping people and interest in healthcare. A Health Insurance Broker’s license will be valued, but if you don’t have one we’ll help you get trained.
- Previous experience as an Trainer, Quality Assurance, Social Media, People or Operations will be valued.
- Experience using systems similar to Zendesk, Sprout Social, DialPad and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of highest priority items.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is desired.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off