Customer Engagement Specialist (Los Angeles)
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are:
Do you have an innate ability to establish deep, long-term relationships based on trust, accountability, and outstanding service? Do you want to develop customized solutions to your customer’s unique challenges? If so, then we have the role for you!
As a Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) at Currency, you help move customers from application to funding while focusing on the best solution to fit their needs. The Currency team is here to help you achieve your goals and more with extensive training, access to experienced mentors, and a proven innovative approach to bringing easy and affordable access to capital.
Experience a culture that is team oriented and transparent, where you work with a shared purpose of helping others by fulfilling Currency’s mission to bring easy and affordable access to capital to every human being on earth.
The CES will engage customers and build sustainable relationships by effectively assessing inquiries and opportunities for the customer while keeping the customer relationship at the core of every decision. The CES provides a high level of personalized service while building and maintaining sustainable relationships with our customers, which includes:
- Being available and engaged to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Meeting and exceeding established qualitative standards
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, researching issues and providing solutions, status and/or alternatives
Manages inquiries and requests from customers, which includes:
- Meeting and exceeding established individual and department quantitative targets and metrics
- Taking advantage of upselling opportunities whenever they arise
- Demonstrating strong customer relationship skills by cultivating, maintaining, and engaging customers throughout the customer journey; makes customers and their interests a primary focus of one’s actions
- Desires and acquires knowledge within specialized areas to effectively understand the overall needs of the customer
- Relishes ongoing, self-initiated learning, assimilates new information quickly, welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job; elements of continuous improvement and expansion of role
- Utilize CRM software to document, manage and track client support and vehicle transactions
- Collaborate with team members from across the organization to drive all client deliverables
- Recommend improved processes to fulfill the goals of the Customer Engagement team
- Coachable, dynamic individual who is always searching to improve and learn more
- Interest in working against quotas and goals with reward incentives
- Customer retention and revenue focus required
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, ability to focus on accuracy and prioritization
- Outstanding customer service abilities to include professional phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively communicate with a wide range of customer contacts and colleagues
- High energy, as well as a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing departmental and company goals
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as required
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
- Continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!