About Spring Labs:
We’re reinventing the model for data ownership and changing how information is exchanged by creating the Spring Protocol — a blockchain-based protocol that enables competitively-sensitive parties to exchange information directly, and in a fundamentally new way.
We’re a Series A company who has raised more than $38m in funding from some of the top VCs in the world, including August Capital, General Motors Ventures, RRE, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
The first use cases for the Spring Protocol are focused on building a more secure and cost-effective financial services solution for credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system used today. To date, we’ve signed partnerships with more than 25 of the world’s leading fintechs and financial institutions. (You can read more about these partnerships by clicking here and here.)
We're a rapidly growing team of 35 entrepreneurs from backgrounds such as Snap, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Goldman Sachs, the NSA, Avant, Harvard, Deloitte, HSBC, and more, and if you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
We're currently seeking a technically savvy Customer Engagement Manager who has a proven track record for driving results.
The Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) will work with customers to integrate into Spring Labs protocol, and to help identify opportunities for new products with existing customers. This role will be responsible for building and fostering exceptional customer relationships, implementing success programs that drive revenue and exceptional client on-boarding/training, while minimizing churn. Additionally, the CEM will provide insights on client-to-business interactions, drive to improve customer experience through product support, while effectively handling customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, is organized and analytical, possesses an aptitude for learning new software products, and communicates effectively.
● Help manage customer on-boarding, to include technical integration, vendor review, and post-implementation support across a portfolio of clients
● Create and manage KPIs and scorecards to track customer success, to include timelines, key milestones, and product usage by client
● Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience
● Respond to customer inquiries, following through to resolution
● Based on customer feedback, recommend new product features
● Actively contribute to product design and product development
● Host product demonstrations for customers
● Evaluate and make improvement to tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing communications, customer service, contact center management, and/or program management
- 2+ years’ experience managing a partner relationship focused on customer support operations
- Strong project management skills, in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- High aptitude for learning new technical products and software
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.