About the Opportunity:
Under minimal supervision, support the computing & communication environment, including desktop, servers, network infrastructure, wireless, voice and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to end users and operational systems.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Set-up, deliver and troubleshoot personnel computers, telephone, network and peripheral equipment as needed.
- Perform tasks associated with help desk tickets
- Perform day-to-day infrastructure maintenance functions, including device firmware upgrades and patching.
- Act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and remediation of end-user related issues
- Review processes and revise operating procedures in a continuous improvement model
- Perform tasks as an individual contributor or lead on projects as requested.
- Perform tasks associated with junior Network/System support issues under the supervision of senior members
- Assist with administration and creation of documentation for all aspects of infrastructure
- Work with minimal supervision while maintaining a high quality of service
- Minimal travel may be required
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of two years relevant experience -or- in lieu of degree 4+ years relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications
- 3-5 years of experience working with Mac/Windows, Active Directory, security, user authentication and management
- 3-5 years of experience with networking and telephony 4+ years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
- Certificates a plus: A+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA, JNCIA, HDI
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you’ll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google’s Quality Account Champion in North America and Google’s Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 60 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
• Career Site: http://careers.reachlocal.com
• Blog: http://blog.reachlocal.com/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachlocal
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/reachlocaljobs
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reachlocal
• Hear from our employees: http://blog.reachlocal.com/reachlocal-services-spotlight-meet-some-of-our-marketing-experts
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.