Client Success Manager, ContentQ
Client Success Manager, ContentQ
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Client Success Manager. This role will be responsible for managing all ContentQ clients at Nativo, focusing on product onboarding, training, and platform adoption. This individual will develop insights and provide strategic guidance to help clients understand and leverage platform data (owned, competitor and industry) to inform their business goals and overall content strategy.
What you'll do:
- Partner with clients to understand their current and future content strategy and business goals to translate that into actionable insights
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in the platform, providing product adoption and education
- Work to onboard clients via technical tag implementation
- Partner with internal team members (Sales Planning, Sales) to upsell clients on paid media opportunities and additional platform services
- Lead client meetings, including implementation, training, adoption and strategic insights
- Collaborate with the Product & Engineering Team to enhance the platform’s product features and capabilities based on client feedback
- Work closely with the Director of Client Success to identify post-sale opportunities and process improvements as client adoption evolves
What you need:
- 3-5 years in a client-facing SaaS client service role
- Experience driving platform adoption, usage, and expansion
- Fundamental knowledge in brand content marketing including content planning, creation, distribution, and analytics
- Robust understanding of the content marketing landscape including technology products, platforms and vendors
- Ability to tie business problems to technical solutions
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupel, etc.), tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium etc.), and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with an ability to excel in a fast-past environment
- Comfort with Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS Required
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.