Associate - Account Management
We are hiring an Account Manager to help us grow! We are expanding our team of high-achievers who are excited about the opportunity to assist commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to successfully hone your account management ability and are encouraged to develop and implement your sales prowess for internal growth and development.
More about CREXi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced transaction management solution. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace in the industry, and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers to transact business on over 90,000 commercial listings totaling more than $450 billion in property value.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Manage accounts for valued customers and clients
· Assist in creating and quality controlling property pages
· Provide comprehensive product demonstrations to current and potential customers
· Encourage further engagement with existing customer base
· Assist with supporting customer in all product related needs
· Provide customer feedback to product team on opportunities to improve CREXi’s offering
· Assist team leaders as a valued member of the team
Must Have Skills and Experience
· Entry level for college graduates or associates still early in their career
· Business study or experience preferred
· Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed - an entrepreneurial mindset is a must
· Responsive, responsible, and organized
· Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Team player with the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person
· Learn fast and educate even faster - we love new ideas
· Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the real estate tech space
· Competitive compensation structure
· An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
· Ability to grow your career and earning potential
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks, and lots of team activities!