Agent Team - Assistant
As a Team Assistant, you will provide support to an agent team lead at Compass, to ensure the team can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the lead and the team, you resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, and more. This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
At Compass You Will:
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Real estate license is not required, but is a plus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.