What we’re looking for . . .
Versus Systems is looking for an Office Manager to be part of a collaborative team delivering a groundbreaking technology that allows video game developers to offer real-world prizes to their players.
As an office manager you will work directly with the Management team to manage the daily operations of the company at our LA office, and particularly closely with the CEO. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting, funded, early-stage tech company that is changing the landscape of gaming, fintech, and advertising.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community and we look forward to you adding your contributions to our team.
You will have …
- College experience. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- At least 2 - 4 years of administrative work in a professional setting
We need you to…
- Have excellent communication skills. This role will interact regularly with executives, partners, and outside service providers.
- Be organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects from HR to business analysis/research to administrative tasks.
- Be hungry. This role has many opportunities for learning and growth. We are a publicly traded early stage tech company in a fast-moving industry – there is a lot going on.
- Be thoughtful and community oriented. This role will have a big impact on how our office, and our company operate – we want to work with a diverse group of kind, caring people.
We’d love to see you …
- Be a passionate and avid gamer
- Design and create operations processes that promote our growth and success
- Speak geek, with at least a n understanding of what it takes to build digital software and applications and know how to work with developers through dependencies and technical challenges.
About us . . .
Versus partners with game developers and prize partners to facilitate real-money and prized-based video game matches. More Fintech than traditional gaming, the Versus platform will radically change the way that players and fans play interact with their favorite video games, offering developers new ways to engage players and grow their brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a strong veteran team in a growing startup opportunity, work with AAA game developers, and evolve a medium that is exploding in popularity.
We drive engagement and create long-term value for employees, partners, players, our communities, and our shareholders.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)