- Play a primary voice in the communication with the CEO’s network, prospects, clients, and industry leaders
- Organize and coordinate meetings and follow ups in day-to-day communication
- Navigate platforms including HubSpot, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc. on CEO’s behalfBe a positive influence and go-to person for the team
- Opportunity to spearhead variety of initiatives in the name of growth. Recent initiatives include Ecommerce Week in City of Los Angeles, Nest Equity Deck, Hawke ThinkLA membership, Hawkefest.
- Opportunity to join CEO at conferences, keynote speeches, networking events, etc.
- Oversee organization and operations and be immersed in all channels within Hawke Media (opportunity to explore within all 50+ digital marketing services)
- Create powerpoints for presentations, speaking arrangements, etc.
- Manage high priority, confidential information
- Ad Hoc projects as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Self starting attitude and excellent organizational skills
- Clear communicator
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Digest information in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsInterest in sales
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)