Administrative Assistant, Product
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support Procore’s Product leadership team at our Carpinteria headquarters. In this role, you’ll handle the administrative tasks for our VP and Director level leaders. As a successful Administrative Assistant, you are well organized, flexible, able to prioritize a wide range of tasks, and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both executive and departmental needs. You are resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.
What you'll do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the leadership team including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Ensure meetings and presentations are organized and outfitted with necessary supplies
- Collaborate with all department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department events
- Plan, execute, and organize department meetings, offsite activities, dinners, and employee appreciation events
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills in an ever-changing and constantly moving work environment
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant meetings
- Outstanding social and communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Strong command of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong decision-making ability and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.