The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and
providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s
premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us
perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed
We currently have a position for an Account Manager.
The position is located in Burbank.
The Account Manager is vital to the Client Services department as the customer contact and liaison for order management. The Account Manager focuses 40% on Customer Management and 60% on fulfilling the customer’s orders. They are responsible for working with production to ensure the customers’ orders are fulfilled on time and defect free. Responsible for communication to the Customer and potentially the customer’s customer as well as internally to all other departments. They provide day to day support for all title/asset deliveries. The Account Manager must have some technical depth so that they can understand typical technical issues that arise in mastering and distribution servicing.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and
customer satisfaction. Communication and reports will center on order management and
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports, pitch schedule and
• Work with third-party Content Providers and Customers, establishing and maintaining
relationships, making sure that the Operations team receives assets and files on time and in
compliance with policies.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into
internal systems, and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA
requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the Operations team, and monitor
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set
priorities according the daily work schedules and delivery SLA.
• Notification to the internal stakeholders of any client workflow changes, request to on-board
new providers, delivery delays and programming changes. Responsible for escalating
issues/changes quickly to supervisors and senior management.
• Accountable for OTD, escalation of OTD issues, and client communication of any OTD delays.
• Work with Operations to ensure they have all asset required to process an order.
• Request missing assets required to fulfill an order.
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Coordinate all asset acquisition with Content Providers and third party vendors for on time delivery
of all titles in a customer’s schedule to assigned account.
• Work with Assets team to download incoming assets, ensure these are scheduled
for production, and due dates are correct in our internal systems.
• Alert Content Providers of any content not delivered to Deluxe prior to due date.
• Advise customer of any content that may miss its start date due to late delivery BEFORE the due
• Monitor the schedule and assets in Deluxe proprietary systems and check for accuracy, reconciling any missing information. Work in tandem with Operations team to ensure due dates are met.
• In depth knowledge of client specific timeline in order to validate project ship dates based upon estimated asset due dates.
• Understand appropriate rate cards and the proper application of rates to orders
• Monitor change orders, advise customer of additional costs and impact to the timeline. Ensure costs are captured for final billing.
• Timely and accurate billing of all projects once they receive client approval.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd
like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated
against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information
or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change
in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need
assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.