Account Manager (Bilingual-Chinese)
Greater LA Area
NEXT is working to disrupt an $800B logistics industry! This industry is one of the most exciting spaces to work in, and NEXT is taking the lead! We are looking for a rockstar Account Manager (Bilingual - Chinese) to join our hyper-growth startup. We are looking for an Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to become a leader in driving customer success. Picture yourself working alongside a dynamic team of self starters, connecting with some of the largest shippers in the world. We partner with shippers from across the globe, giving you an opportunity to skyrocket your career with large accounts both locally and overseas! You must be incredibly versatile and creative because you will work with clients at all different levels. In this role you can expect to be a problem solver, a sales entrepreneur, a data analyst, and overall jack of all trades. The opportunities are endless if you see yourself as a tech savvy, go getter with a passion for building relationships!
What You'll Do
- Become a knowledgeable partner in the NEXT product
- Serve as the point of contact for clients
- Consistently grow and retain our current client base
- Find innovative ways to solve for any client challenges
- Drive data analysis to develop insight and recommendations
- Creatively help improve processes
- Work cross functionally with Sales and other business groups to drive/increase revenue
- Make autonomous decisions with regards to strategy and accounts
What You'll Need to Have
- Prior experience in account/customer management
- Proven track record of managing client expectations and negotiating
- Prior experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Strong strategic view of our tech platform and transportation industry
- Ability to work both independently and on a collaborative team
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Explosive Career Growth
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Dog Friendly Office
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Amazon, Snap, Kareo, GoFundMe, CH Robinson and JB Hunt. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description