Bambee is an early-stage, venture-backed startup creating a new way to provide best-in-class Human Resources to small businesses all over the U.S. Bambee likes to hire go-getters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems should excite you. Data should guide you. Results should inspire you. You use analytical thought to make programmatic decisions and logic-based choices, ultimately delivering value for Bambee’s customers and Bambee as a business overall.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team that will accomplish this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Bambee is a next generation HR company that is growing its team to keep up with its rapidly growing client base and expanding markets. The company is looking to hire an account coordinator to join its rapidly growing accounts team. The role will be focused on accounts and client engagement, prioritizing account strategy and customer success. This role is expected to be an integral partner in building productive relationships with clients and will report to the Head of Account Management.
- Read and interpret customer success metrics to proactively reach out to at-risk clients.
- Contact Bambee client accounts to ensure they are actively using the services of the Bambee platform
- Proactively identify clients that need to be followed up with by their HR Account Manager
- Answer clients’ support questions via phone, email, and chat in a professional and efficient manner.
- Work with clients to create a success plan that demonstrates an understanding of their objectives and provides them with an outstanding user experience.
- Responsible for communicating with clients proactively and reactively about product functionality and changes to the Bambee platform.
- Provide phone support for Account HR Managers by responding to and following up on urgent incoming phone calls.
- Manage client journey through strategic roadmap and meet all related deadlines.
- Follow up with clients’ employees to activate their accounts and complete all Bambee onboarding requirements.
- Excels in fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Desire to work in startup environment
Required Education, Licenses, Certifications, and Experience
- At least 1-2 years of Virtual Account Management Experience
- Experience using multiple cloud-based systems interchangeably
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Office Suite
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus: SalesForce, Zendesk, etc.
What’s in It for You
You will help lead our initiatives to serve our client base, identifying and creating ways to make maximum impact for small and medium-sized businesses all across the country. This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected and you will be able to create your vision. Join our team.
- Unlimited time off policy
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Health equipment reimbursement to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Personal travel reimbursement to promote new life and travel experiences
- Reimbursement to encourage participation in arts and cultural events
- Office in one of the most iconic buildings in Downtown Los Angeles
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.