VP, Corporate Marketing
Procore’s marketing team is responsible for building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting customer relationships. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
The VP of Corporate Marketing will further develop and innovate on how we tell our powerful, mission-driven story to this unique global audience anywhere, anytime. This executive will build the Procore brand and generate pipeline through our website, events, customer marketing, partners, and more. In addition, the VP of Corporate Marketing will work hand-in-hand with the SVP of Global Marketing to roll out international marketing and open new markets. This leader will help the team create breakthrough marketing tactics built off of deep consumer insights. This leader will drive marketing’s vision and develop close relationships with the executive leadership team while working cross-functionally with executive leaders and local marketing managers. And most importantly, this leader will be a cultivator of culture, a servant leader, and a teacher to the amazing Procore marketers.
The team this leader will manage is based in Carpinteria, CA and Austin. Ideally this person is based in Carpinteria, California or Austin, Texas. Remote candidates considered provided frequent travel to HQ is possible.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the development and stewardship of the company narrative designed to differentiate the company and optimize growth & market share.
- Lead all brand and integrated marketing efforts globally and regionally, including production and deployment, media buying and measurement, and content marketing.
- Lead the creative, brand, customer marketing, events teams and more.
- Own the development and implementation of customer messages that will pull-through across brand programs, focused on delivering both integrated and personalized experiences that will accrue value beyond individual campaigns
- Identify and harness key customer insights, compelling stories and create awareness and messaging that inspires new engagement
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans national and local brand/content strategy, by month, quarter and year, to increase Procore’s brand awareness with key customer segments and in key markets
- Create alignment with essential internal partners with thorough and detailed communications and deliver analytical playbooks, well thought out operational processes, ongoing partnership developments that will highlight achieved brand milestones and critical wins
- Build the internal and external teams to support the strategies for now and for future growth
- Mentor and motivate the team into a well-oiled operation, coach them on how to successfully partner cross-functionally to quickly and efficiently execute on large-scale programs
- Build outstanding mobile-first creative campaigns with assets across the marketing mix to take our story to over 2.5 billion worldwide
- Demonstrate thought leadership in outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive awareness and adoption
- Understand and advocate for the needs to consumers in developed and emerging markets around the world
- Build a world-class brand marketing team to scale
- Partner closely with analytics centers of excellent to ensure data-driven decision making in all aspects of our consumer and brand functions
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of successfully designing and building global consumer and/or enterprise software brands, creating a compelling message across integrated and innovative media channels, particularly for challenger brands. Has owned digital and social asset development
- Cultivated and led a world-wide marketing organization inside of global companies of scale and through high-growth periods
- Achieved success in launching an innovative, modern product or service with a compelling brand story that touched a broad and diverse audience
- Thoughtfully hired, mentored and retained a world-class team within a fast-paced, hyper-growth, ever-changing industry
- Track-record of producing and presenting compelling, convincing market data and information to a perceptive and experienced executive leadership team
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights and metrics to propel brand strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value
- Grows and maintains strong dynamics between media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, and influencers to create a variety of engaging brand experiences successfully
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of collaboratively working relationships with teams across an organization and “uplifting others”
- Inspires creative thinking and a “make it happen” mindset at all levels within their organization
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset, drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems
- Knowledge in contract and budget management related to brand content and advertising
- Experience in creative agency management
- Knowledge of digital and mobile video technology landscape globally
- Cross-functional management experience, including demonstrated experience being part of a leadership team
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.