Enough with the wonky finance language already. At Swell, we’re on a mission to make investing accessible, inspiring, and human. As the copywriter you will help develop and maintain the Swell voice and collaborate with team members to create and bring concepts to life.
Do you consider yourself a brand voice expert? Do you love to strategize big ideas that lead to broad campaigns? If yes, keep reading and apply!
Once here you will:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, and Product to create engaging and cohesive content
- Use consumer insights to strategize and concept big ideas that translate into cohesive creative campaigns
- Carry the brand voice through all channels, including new product experiences, email, video, digital, social, podcast and events
- Keep the user's experience front and center of how you approach copy and communication
- Concept and create scripts for short-form video, FB live interviews, and Swell's own forthcoming podcast
- Conceptual storyteller with a conversational tone
- Has a knack for translating complex concepts into consumer-friendly terms
- Has experience at a branding or advertising agency, or in-house experience writing for a digital product or startup
- Is comfortable adapting to an established brand voice
- Works closely with and alongside designers, art directors & content marketers
- Values research and uses insights to inspire great creative
- Has experience writing keyword rich content for SEO
- Has an open & curious mind; inspires and elevates everyone around them
- Is both a strategist and an executor, capable of bringing projects from concept to completion
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Financial fluency and interest in social impact investing is a plus.
- Leads with empathy, integrity, and an openness to learn – a person who welcomes candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well
- Understands that we are building an amazing product and culture, so your attitude is just as important as your resume.
Please include resume, cover letter, portfolio PDF or link.
Tags: copywriting, product copy, art direction, content strategy, digital media, editorial, journalism, new media, social media, brand strategy, blogging, storytelling, content development, start-ups