Social Media Intern
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Social Media Intern.
About the team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with helping bring the Honey brand to life and engage with our audiences in a meaningful way. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing human insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create amazing digital and social content. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About the Role:
As a Social Media Intern, you will be part of the Editorial and Organic Social team. This team is tasked with creating bite-sized content that resonates with Honey Members in relatable, helpful ways. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the influencer marketing space. In partnership with the team, you’ll help shape the perception consumers have of the Honey brand and its products and services. You will be responsible for creating copy for our organic social accounts(Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook). You'll serve as a bridge between the brand and our followers.
What You'll Do:
- Create copy for our social posts
- Brainstorm new ideas for social content in collaboration with the team
- Respond to social media comments from our members
- Compile data to help inform specific campaigns
- Assist in production shoots
- Your writing is clear and engaging
- You understand the importance of voice and tone
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the social media space
- You are able to manage multiple priorities
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Photoshop skills
- Good understanding of social media analytics
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.