Social Media Coordinator
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 15M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
We’re seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join Honey’s Marketing team to help develop and create cutting-edge content across all social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram). We are looking for a self-starter with creative solutions who also makes metrics-based day-to-day decisions to support long-term editorial strategy. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Content to help shape the perception consumers have of the Honey brand and its products and services. You'll serve as a bridge between the brand and our followers.
What You’ll Do:
As a Social Media Coordinator at Honey, you will:
- Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms
- Work with the Customer Experience team to monitor discussions, posts, and comments to promote engagement and growth
- Ideate and help refine innovative and on-brand posts and franchises that will engage our audience
- Preserve brand voice across platforms as well as develop creative ways to maintain brand loyalty amongst our social following
- Write and edit engaging share text for posts
- Publish content to all social platforms with best practices in mind
- Provide consistent reporting on all social pages, set growth targets, and identify areas of improvement along an action plan to pivot
- Identify assets from previously shot content that can be repackaged for social media
- Attend and assist at shoots
- Brainstorm ideas to maximize opportunities for Stories
- Work with Influencer Marketing to develop and track influencer communications
- Consistently engage with Honey partners and others brands on social media
- Has work samples or a portfolio of social curation work and growth efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in social media management, strategy, and execution
- Deep understanding of social content trends
- Excellent communications skills, including very strong, clean, and concise writing skills with an adaptable voice
- Strong awareness of industry trends in lifestyle categories (style, culture, money, e-comm)
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to workshop with other stakeholders
- Creative problem-solver
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong desire to develop new skills and push the Honey visual brand forward
- Sense of humor!
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.