The Social Media Coordinator Role:
We’re looking for a talented self-starter that works well in an ever evolving, hands-on environment. This is a dream role for the right “can do” attitude person who wants to make an impact on an established platform and brand that has great future promise. This Social Media Coordinator will join the SnackNation Brand Marketing team, playing a fundamental role in shaping and driving the creative ideas and community management behind our two brands’s social media channels: SnackNation (our B2B business) and Love With Food (our B2C business). If you’re applying, you should possess an undying passion for creative brand marketing with a skill set to efficiently project manage multiple channels and help spark creative ideas to get the best possible engagements on social media.
Why is this the most important ‘job ad’ you’ll ever read? Actually, there are three reasons . . .
1) We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in America and you’ll have a unique opportunity to apply your social media expertise to a platform that has already gained significant momentum in the marketplace. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s 2018 list and #2 in the Food & Beverage category! You’ll execute meaningful and impactful work that’s going to change the state of our business across B2B and B2C.
2) The work is fulfilling. Our products and services help make the world a better place and our culture encourages people to become the best version of themselves. You’ll be challenged to do the best work of your life, which will create lasting impact in the world.
3) You’ll receive transformative mentorship. We can help you become a better marketer. SnackNation Alumni have gone on to start businesses, successful podcasts, thriving consultancies, and land exciting new roles that were previously out of reach. If you seek mentorship and guidance, we’ll help you become the person you’ll need to become to achieve your personal and professional goals. And the proof is in the pudding: We’re Great Places To Work certified and have been named in Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
What You'll Do:
- Overall: You will work for a rapidly growing, innovative company that is doing things no company has ever done before. You will be an active member of a fast-paced, high-performing team that is striving for excellence in building our social media, in which creative ideas and hyper-prioritization (a.k.a. you!) are critical. You’ll play a big role in how we manifest digitally and how we’re perceived in the marketplace. You will have the ability to grow your skills and career utilizing bleeding edge thought leadership as it relates to social media.
- Build: You’ll build meaningful, impactful content calendars across both of our businesses and thought leader’s channels, and implement with your and the creative team’s work
- Own: You’ll own all social media for SnackNation and Love With Food’s growing brands primarily LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (in this order), our thought leader’s accounts, and even launch Love With Food’s Pinterest page.
- Innovate: You’ll be responsible for constantly finding new opportunity and social media tactics by keeping a pulse on best performing social tactics and implement with agility, especially as it relates to LinkedIn.
- Spark Change: You’ll be a change agent for the way we operate with agility and best practice
Who You Are:
- 2+ years spent in social media, ideally with an agency background working across 2+ clients, or brand side managing multiple accounts
- B2B experience preferred, with understanding of LinkedIn highly preferred
- Experience in standing up a B2C brand on Pinterest and/or Pinterest best practices
- Able to community 8+ social media channels with supreme agility
- Proven ability to work well with creative team members to get the best performing social content
- Command of boosting best practices and trends in social media marketing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- A tenacious mentality for achieving company goals in new ways through high-performing social
- Motivated, self-starting rock-star that will catapult SnackNation’s brand awareness
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after.
If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.