Social Media Associate
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than nine million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
What We’re Looking For
MeUndies is looking for a Social Media Specialist to help drive our overall social media strategy, develop awesome content, and engage in conversation with our customers and followers. If you’ve got a quick wit, keep up with the all the latest cultural and newsworthy happenings, and if you live and breathe social media… read on!
What You’ll Do
- Schedule and post all content across our social channels
- Keep your finger on the pulse: real-time response management, agile content creation, and crisis management across all of our channels. This position will require weekend check-ins
- Escalate comments and content to appropriate stakeholders across the organization
- Maintain our brand voice effortlessly across channels
- Utilize listening and analytics tools to generate reports, compile metrics and synthesize data into actionable insights for the right teams
- Partner with the Brand Team to conceptualize and execute various editorial needs including real-time content, daily conversation topics, and larger campaigns
- Brief the Creative Team on assets for campaigns and social media channels as needed
- Knowing when to leverage the Customer Experience Team to ensure our MeUndies Fam are assisted across channels and problems are solved in a timely manner
- Identify and engage with brand ambassadors, influencers, and loyal MeUndies Fam
- Have 1-3 years experience managing or moderating social media accounts
- Possess a nuanced understanding of and passion for Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Understand how to measure success and define meaningful KPIs based on goals and channels
- Are a killer copywriter. You’re always asked to caption your friend's photos for Instagram
- Experience working with any of the following: HootSuite, Sprout Social, Buffer or other social listening/analytics tools
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a HUGE plus
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.