Social Media Assistant - City Beauty, LLC
City Beauty is currently looking for a motivated and dependable Social Media Assistant to support the day to day operations of our Social Media / Brand Reputation team. We are seeking an individual who is organized, creative, and resourceful by nature. The ideal candidate is a college graduate with strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
You will assist across different functions, including, but not limited to :
- Engage with and manage the company's comments on Facebook and Instagram
- Respond to customer service inquiries
- Communicate with copywriters and customer service teams
- Publish, create and curate social media content that aligns with the brand image
- Maintain monthly content calendar and meet deadlines
- Utilize social media accounts to post and promote email sales and launches to gain extra traction
Affiliate/ Influencer Marketing
- Identify Influencer/ affiliate/ media partnership opportunities
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a resourceful problem solver
- Must have an interest in social media / digital marketing
- Have a willingness to go the distance to get a job done
- Health/Beauty industry experience or heavy interest, a plus
- Great for college grads! No experience necessary, but strong desire and willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- Room for growth based on performance
Who we are:
City Beauty is a luxury beauty brand that is sells direct to consumers online. Because we are a division of a larger parent company in the health and wellness industry, you get the stability and benefits of working for an established company, while having the flexibility and impact of working in a small team.
This is an in-house, full-time position. We do not have any remote opportunities available.
If you think you might the right fit, please respond with a little about yourself and why this position interests you, along with your resume and any relevant links, such as LinkedIn. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We are a EOE employer and encourage diversity in the workplace.