Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the marketing success of Laserfiche products in identified markets and to tell the world our story. Working across functions and departments you will bring our software to life.
As the chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits, you will be constantly interacting with teammates, customers, and prospects. You’ll work closely with teams across the company to research market opportunities and challenges, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and help to drive the right mix of sales, go-to-market, and marketing activities.
A Product Marketing Manager should have superior communication skills, including the ability to foster meaningful relationships with customer, executive, technical and business teams. The right individual will have the collaborative ability to bring multiple groups together to unite development, sales and marketing activities—and the single-minded drive to get things done.
- Liaise with executive and senior management to develop product positioning for your suite of features; including providing guidance for messaging, branding, PR, direct marketing and inbound marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with various marketing teams to bring marketing campaigns to life, including creating marketing messaging, developing product-related content and influencing event strategy
- Global market research to identify opportunities for product enhancements, new positioning strategies, and integration with existing plans
- Create and execute global go-to-market plans for new and updated components of Laserfiche’s product suite
- Serve as an advocate for the end user, educating both internal and external stakeholders on product requirements, market segment features and benefits, and market opportunities (both vertical and horizontal)
- Speak and present both internally and externally, including assisting sales on calls when appropriate
- Monitor and develop pricing strategies, determine product packaging and possibly develop/manage partner relationships
- Conduct site visits, interviews, and win-loss analysis calls with prospective and existing customers
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in marketing, business administration or a technology-related field
- 3-10 years of experience in product marketing, product management or closely related field preferred. Software/cloud/SaaS experience is strongly desired. Government, financial services and higher education experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting and selling ideas in this role
- Key skills include: Relationship building, project management, including an understanding of the agile development process and the ability to gather and translate market feedback into successful product initiatives
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with strategic guidance but minimal day to day supervision
- Ability to independently analyze information and solve problems
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***