Senior Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Senior Product Marketing Manager. This role will help shape the company’s voice, narrative, communications and external profile. This individual will play an integral role in the company, leading in many critical areas - informing product strategy, monitoring the competitive landscape, and representing our products to the market. You will help form the future of the most cutting edge, transformative technology platform in today’s digital marketing ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Execute and collaborate on go-to-market strategies, including product launch and adoption, that reinforce our leading position in native advertising.
- Plan, develop, and deliver materials such as solution guides, product presentations, trainings, videos, and blog posts to drive adoption of Nativo products.
- Create marketing plans to educate, inform, and encourage awareness of Nativo products across internal teams.
- Develop strong internal relationships within cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, publisher client services, and design to collaborate on marketing initiatives to meet our business goals.
- Conduct primary research to understand customer needs to inform product refinements and feedback on betas prior to launch.
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in product management or product marketing within programmatic online advertising and/or digital media, preferably with SaaS products.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising space, experience in native and content marketing a plus.
- Strong understanding of the product go-to-market life cycle and a track record of launching products in agile product development environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to relate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining consistent output and timelines.
- BA/BS degree
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.