Senior Marketing Strategist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote’s internal marketing division is looking for a highly-motivated and seasoned Marketing Strategist to add to the team. This is a new leadership role designated to driving demand generation efforts through creative strategic direction. The candidate would be responsible for planning, orchestrating, and executing marketing campaigns, including launching an ABM strategy, that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities. The role will involve conceptualizing industry leading strategies and coordinating campaigns across our paid search, SEO, social media, and email channels. The right candidate is proactive, creative, and performance-driven. Creative problem solving is crucial; and thinking holistically on how to execute forward thinking strategic visions are at the core of your position.
You Will Be
- Driving creative strategic direction to generate enterprise level leads to support our fast growing sales teams.
- Conceptualizing and building multi-touch, omnichannel marketing campaigns for our top target accounts and verticals.
- Creating innovative, demand gen strategies that market our brand as the leader in digital marketing.
- Proactively leading an omnichannel planning with channel stakeholders from our team (PPC, SEO, email, social media, content, event, and web development) to develop successful demand gen campaigns
- Developing and implementing a tiered target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Expected to quickly develop a deep understanding of our brand, services, and customer base
- Assisting in creation of inventive marketing assets to support account-specific campaigns
- Communicating and educating the company regarding new and planned marketing activities including vertical, national, and local programs
- Responsible for tracking, goal-setting, and alignment of all demand generation channel efforts
- Analyzing the results of marketing efforts and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing
You Must Have
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in marketing in the B2B or Agency space
- Ability to conceptualize creative, forward-thinking marketing strategies
- Experience building and carrying out successful marketing programs. Experience running ABM campaigns is considered a plus
- Advanced knowledge of search engine optimization, paid search, social media, and email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords/BingAds, and ABM technology providers would be a plus
- High level of attention to detail and project management know-how
- Ability to create, write, and proof strategic campaign content
- High standards for excellence and holistic thinking
- Eagerness to learn new strategies and pick up new skills
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate feedback
- Multitasking skills as well as ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Two or four-year degree
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.