Senior Marketing Manager, Tinder U
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll be part of a multidisciplinary group of strategic thinkers, storytellers, designers and talented campaign professionals.
We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our Tinder U team, (a student-only feature available for traditional 4-year college and university students in the US) responsible for co-managing the Tinder U Ambassador Program and execution of brand marketing campaigns, initiatives and events in the Northeast region of the U.S
In this role you will:
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Director in building and executing strategies across all consumer facing channels, messaging, key brand initiatives, and campaigns for Tinder U.
- Create actionable, localized strategies around potential events and stunts on college campuses located in Northeast Region.
- Work cross-functionally and build relationships with a number of external teams and internal teams such as Product, PR, Creative, Digital, etc. to develop holistic brand and communication strategies.
- Provide support for the design, development and implementation of all Tinder U campaigns to ensure consistency of brand vision.
- Track and compile post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategy.
- Manage Tinder Ambassador Program in conjunction with other members of Tinder U team.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Work closely with Analytics to establish goals and track progress against key consumer and business metrics.
- Travel as needed for campus visits, event management, marketing campaigns etc…
- Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates, and brand reporting with accuracy.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines, budget and priorities on every project.
- Report to Tinder’s Sr. Marketing Director.
We're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or similar discipline
- 4-6+ years direct marketing experience and creative development/ execution required
- Experience in college marketing is a must
- Must be a team player, collaborative, proactive and flexible.
- Must be familiar with the creative development and production process
- Self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a professional and confident manner under tight deadlines
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location