Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that's redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who we're seeking:
We're looking for a top-notch seasoned marketeer who's a bit of a nut about cycling, bikes, fitness. You're up for the challenge of spearheading the development, management & deployment of Zwift marketing programs and strategies. Fast paced, hard work, maybe a bit of sweat… but loads of fun. Let's roll.
What you'll do:
- Lead the planning, creation, and development of 360 consumer facing campaigns
- Oversee development of project plans, timelines, and budgets down to the finest of details
- Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environment, market dynamics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media, Analytics
- Manage up to key stakeholders - both internal and external and anticipate needs of Senior Management
- Advance learning plans for measuring and optimizing programs over time
- Support and report into Head of Brand & Marketing Communications, Long Beach
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years Client and/or Agency (media/creative) side marketing experience:
- Brand Development & Communications Planning
- Annual Marketing Planning
- Brief writing
- Project planning
- Report writing & presenting
- Budget planning & management
- Measuring marketing ROI
- Experience of working with large consumer brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- 2+ years in Experience in managing a team and direct reports
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike!
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with spectacular views
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of talented individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer