Senior Graphic Designer, Web Editorial
Discover It Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles.
A day in the life…
- Deliver consistently branded design assets that support the strategic goals of NordstromRack.com and HauteLook.com
- Ensure that our creative assets remain cutting edge and steps ahead of our competition
- Working with the Art Director, deliver beautiful, high-caliber designs that support our merchandising, marketing and email initiatives
- Participate in a positive, productive and creative work environment
- Lead projects and collaborate with design team members
- Work collaboratively with members of the marketing team
- Contribute to elevating the overall aesthetic and development of our brands and digital guidelines
You own this if you have…
- 5 years of Web Design experience, fashion and e-commerce experience ideal
- BA in Graphic Design preferred
- Design portfolio demonstrating a range of branding, typography, email and web designs
- Experience in editorial landing page and responsive mobile design
- Solid knowledge of composition, color theory and incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated talent for creative concepting, ability to clearly communicate design decisions to others and execute projects from start to finish
- Understanding of and passion for interactive media production
- Ability to navigate efficiently and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – in writing, verbally and through presentations
- Strong technical skills; Adobe CC
- Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We listen to what's most important and continue to evolve our offering to support both our employees and their families.
Beyond strong health, retirement and time off benefits, Nordstrom is proud to offer:
- Commuter Benefits
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Match
- Merchandise Discount
- Nordstrom Stock Purchase Plan
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.