Senior Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our high-performance marketing team. This role will be responsible for starting, growing, optimizing and managing customer acquisition campaigns for new and existing products; both on the ad network level and the sales funnel. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes ideating marketing plans, creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. You will work with our copywriters, programmers, and designers to meet your performance goals. This is an exciting role for someone that loves to work in a fast-paced, data-driven, and results-oriented environment.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Develop ad creatives (images and copy) for various products.
- Continuously ideate, implement and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement, conversions, and scale.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site)
- Review new content submissions (sales letter copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing
- Strive to iterate on and evolve company’s sales funnels to stay a leader in digital Direct to Consumer marketing
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience in digital acquisition/performance marketing (Direct-to-Consumer experience preferred)
- Native advertising experience, using platforms such as Taboola and Outbrain
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Advanced analytics skills with digital measurements
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects within cross-functional groups
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and data crunching
- A strong drive to increase revenue and grow campaigns
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.