Senior Associate Marketing Manager
Hallmark Labs is a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc based in Santa Monica, California.
We currently operate two digital subscription services, Hallmark Movies Now and
Hallmark eCards, as well as ongoing initiatives in personalized, print-on-demand
greeting cards. We are a diverse team of innovators, creators and influencers
leveraging Hallmark’s deep experience in creating meaningful connections and
progressing it into the digital age with cutting-edge technology.
Are you great at what you do and passionate about your work? Are you honest and
Are you a self- motivated, go-getter that likes to have fun?
If so, you are in the right place.
Senior Associate Marketing Manager
Hallmark Labs is looking for a hands-on Sr. Associate Marketing Manager to join our small but nimble marketing team. You will be working in partnership with your direct supervisor on strategy and execution of digital acquisition marketing efforts that drive new subscriber and revenue growth for Hallmark Labs digital properties.
- Drive user acquisition through multiple digital marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Display) across desktop, mobile and emerging platforms
- Assist with management of marketing programs E2E from idea generation to execution
- Manage agencies and vendors across Hallmark Lab’s portfolio of brands to monitor performance and identify testing opportunities
- Maintain marketing testing calendar, project timelines, day-to-day details
- Develop weekly business report that is shared with Senior Management; coordinate with internal stakeholders to synthesize channel performance and next steps
- Drive the implementation of scalable, cost-efficient mobile campaigns
- Coordinate with creative, technical, product, business intelligence and marketing teams, as well as senior leadership, to ensure that channel objectives are met
- Partner with product, engineering, and business intelligence to select and implement mobile attribution tools to measure campaign effectiveness
- Develop a strong internal partnership marketing program with Hallmark subsidiaries that makes business impact.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new advertising products, competitors and new features within different acquisition platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience in a professional setting
- 1+ years’ mobile/app marketing experience in a professional setting
- 3+ years’ professional experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of KPIs and campaign performance metrics across online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Display
- Knowledge of digital marketing basics, including: campaign set-up and tracking techniques, knowledge of technical aspects of UTM & URL structures
- Previous experience using marketing data to inform decisions
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Omniture, Google Analytics or a similar analytics platform as tools for data analysis
- Experience with subscription and lifecycle marketing
- Skilled at building relationships across multiple teams combined with deep understanding of how to get work done in matrix organizations
- Exceptional communication, organization and project management skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage & execute multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and evolving environment with changing priorities
- Detail-oriented & results-driven
- Mobile marketing experience a plus
- Understand ongoing & changing requirements of customer segments
- Copywriting or design experience preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Labs will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Employment by Hallmark Labs is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Excellent medical benefits
401(k) match up to 5%
Life insurance policy for every employee, at no cost
Cell phone and home internet reimbursement
Carpool and parking pass cash-out program
Generous maternity/paternity leave
Employee assistance programs
Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and delicious snacks and beverages
Monthly catered lunches
Soft serve machine 24/7
Great eateries close by, oh, and we’re near the beach!
Massage chairs and bicycles
Onsite free parking
Flexible work hours/work from home
Hallmark Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.