Senior Associate Marketing Manager, Retention
Hallmark Labs is a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc based in Santa Monica, California.
We currently operate two digital subscription services, Hallmark Movies Now and
Hallmark eCards, as well as ongoing initiatives in personalized, print-on-demand
greeting cards. We are a diverse team of innovators, creators and influencers
leveraging Hallmark’s deep experience in creating meaningful connections and
progressing it into the digital age with cutting-edge technology.
Are you great at what you do and passionate about your work? Are you honest and
Are you a self- motivated, go-getter that likes to have fun?
If so, you are in the right place.
"We will be the company that creates a more emotionally connected world by making a genuine difference in every life, every day."
When you join Hallmark Labs, you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are a diverse team of innovators dedicated to enhancing relationships and enriching lives with state-of-the-art products.
We believe that our people are our most valuable asset. That's why we offer comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental, and vision for you and your family. We also provide wellness incentives, spin classes, on-site massage chairs and bicycles, employee assistance programs, ergonomics assessments, beach days and more.
What we need...
Are you passionate about the consumer? Do you get excited about creating and executing best in class email marketing programs to drive customer engagement? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Are you eager to learn and have a bias for in-market A/B testing? Do you love data and believe it is critical to making great business decisions? Then we encourage you to read on…
We are seeking a Senior Associate Retention Marketing Manager that will be a critical member of the marketing team helping to set the strategic direction and execution of all engagement and retention programs for Hallmark Labs and its existing and yet to be launched products and services. A successful Senior Associate Retention Marketing Manager will use consumer insights, market trends, and data analytics to design and execute email and other marketing programs to drive consumer engagement and retention.
- Track and report retention performance (weekly, quarterly and ad-hoc) with an emphasis on email performance
- Use historic email performance and other analysis to develop recommendations, and identify future implications that inform engagement & retention initiatives; share learnings across the marketing organization
- Participate in development of the monthly email marketing & push notification calendar and own daily maintenance, taking into consideration events, promotions, historical performance, and consumer insights
- Brainstorm and generate new and innovative ideas for future emails & retention related initiatives, including triggered campaigns based on data driven insights and consumer behavior
- Develop creative briefs and take project from kick off to launch. Responsible for reviewing, evaluating & providing relevant feedback to the creative team at project review as well as list pulls and consumer segmentation
- Execute email & other retention related test plans in partnership with Sr. Retention Marketing Manager, analyze and share results
- Own email proofing, QA, and email list pulls
- Serve as a point of contact for stakeholder requests for customer communications, establishing priority, scheduling & goal alignment ensuring flawless execution
- Day-to-day Management of email service providers and mobile push providers, specifically Sailthru and Carnival
- Monitor industry trends and recommend new technologies or tactics
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years' professional experience
- 2+ years' professional Digital Marketing experience
- 2+ years' working hands on with marketing data to Inform strategy
- 2+ years' professional experience and daily use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of email marketing, mobile push, marketing automation, and email service providers, such as Sailthru
- Understand ongoing & changing requirements of the customer segments.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Excel as a tool for data analysis
- Experience with subscription and lifecycle marketing
- Copywriting or design experience preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Excellent medical benefits
401(k) match up to 5%
Life insurance policy for every employee, at no cost
Cell phone and home internet reimbursement
Carpool and parking pass cash-out program
Generous maternity/paternity leave
Employee assistance programs
Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and delicious snacks and beverages
Monthly catered lunches
Soft serve machine 24/7
Great eateries close by, oh, and we’re near the beach!
Massage chairs and bicycles
Onsite free parking
Flexible work hours/work from home
Hallmark Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.