Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with a cross-functional team to develop and increase client engagement with the CREXi platform. You will work with product on messaging and positioning of new products and services, with sales on enablement and materials, and with the insights team on data and analytics to ensure we are messaging the best of CREXi to our clients on both sides of the deal. You are the connective tissue between product, marketing, sales and analytics, bringung the CREXi product to life.
If you are a passionate digital marketer who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments, jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, and has a strong desire to learn, share and grow... we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Deliver the CREXi value proposition through crisp, concise, and persuasive product messaging that resonates with all stakeholders and successfully reach revenue and profitability KPIs
- Identify growth marketing initiatives to develop campaigns to drive awareness and adoption to prospective customers
- Develop a voice of expertise and position CREXi as a thought leader through deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and victories of our audience
- Work closely with product team to understand upcoming product feature releases and create internal product communication and training
- Integrate with email marketing team to increase customer retention and cross-sell
- Create engaging, digestible sales collateral – including decks, collateral, infographics, ebooks, white papers, and more
- Develop product support and training materials – including written copy, visuals, and video – to enable self-service and drive increased engagement and retention
- Act as a strategic partner to stakeholders in product, sales, and marketing to create personalized and consistent cross-channel customer experiences
- 8+ years of product marketing, B2B marketing, or customer marketing
- MA/MBA degree in marking or related field
- Proven written communication skills to develop content for regular customer communications
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and takes projects from start to finish.
- Highly creative but also process-oriented and data-driven
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and relationships while collaboration with other teams in the company
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Optimizely, Appcues, Mixpanel/GA, familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM systems
CREXi is the fastest-growing Commercial Real Estate (CRE) marketplace bringing CRE stakeholders together. CREXi’s technology streamlines every aspect of CRE transactions, addressing the complex and demanding needs of industry professionals and their clients to grow their business.
CREXi brokers have access to a suite of innovative, easy-to-use tools to manage the entire sales process from listing to close within the platform. With an extensive network of qualifies buyers and principals who visit the platform, CREXi gives brokers the ability to find, manage and qualify leads, market their properties with customizable emails, and communicate with interested parties through in-app messaging. CREXi buyers can browse through thousands of properties with smart search filters, view due diligence documents, schedule in-person tours, submit digital LOIs, offers and much more.
CREXi was founded in January 2015 and launched its online platform 10 months later in October 2015. There are currently 50 people on the CREXi team and we are growing rapidly. Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds including commercial real estate, technology, social media, finance, marketing, data and analytics. We believe in a transparent culture and encourage our employees to think of new solutions, take risks, work hard and embrace ownership.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.