Product Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
NEXT Trucking is looking for an experienced, and savvy product marketer who wants to join a growing team of product, engineering, and marketing tech talent working together to disrupt the $800B logistics industry. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, driving, and executing all aspects of our product marketing initiatives for new products and features.
The ideal candidate is willing to dive deep and act as the liaison between our product, marketing, and sales teams to define vision, messaging, and go-to-market strategies across disparate segments in ways that are actionable and measurable. They own engagement and adoption throughout the entire product life cycle and are responsible for bringing strategies to life –this position requires both big-picture thinking and a willingness to implement and execute on plans. The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Develop GTM for new products and features, working cross-functionally with Product Management and Sales on positioning, market sizing, promotions, messaging, etc.
- Strategize and execute marketing programs to support products and features, including campaign management
- Serve as the product champion for internal stakeholders and oversee development of training curriculum and supporting collateral for Sales and Customer Support teams
- Be the customer expert and collect and share user insights with the Product Management team to close the feedback loop with enhancement suggestions, optimization opportunities, and other ways to drive product adoption/user retention
What You'll Need to Have
- 3-5 years of marketing/product management experience with at least 2 years in product marketing
- Experience with content-development, including sales collateral, field marketing materials, and website content – great communication skills are a requirement
- Familiarity with B2B marketing preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, and Google Analytics preferred
What You'll Receive
- Competitive base salary, bonus + equity
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Explosive career growth
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised over $21M led by Sequoia Capital. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as C.H. Robinson, Apple, Idealab, Kareo and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
Read Full Job Description