Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Who are you?
As a Product Marketing Manager at Nativo, you are a fully dedicated leader who is passionate and knowledgeable about online advertising. You will help shape the company’s voice, narrative, communications and external profile. The Product Marketing Manager plays an integral role in the company leading on many strategic responsibilities - from shaping product strategy, monitoring the competitive landscape, and external communications, you will help form the future of the most cutting edge, transformative technology platform in today’s digital marketing ecosystem.
The Product Marketing Manager will report into the Director of Product Marketing and be expected to engage in strong cross-functional collaboration with Nativo product, strategy, business development, and operations teams, and will be involved in crafting the go-to-market strategy for new product releases.
What you'll do:
- Execute and collaborate on successful go-to-market strategies that reinforce our leading position in native advertising
- Plan, develop, and deliver materials such as solution guides, product launch presentations, videos, and blog posts to drive customer adoption of Nativo products for both external and internal teams
- Create marketing plans to educate, inform, and encourage awareness of Nativo products across internal teams
- Ensure all aspects of Nativo marketing communications are on brand, on message, consistent, focused on the customer, and employ best practices.
- Develop strong internal relationships with cross-functional teams such as product, engineering, strategy, business development, publisher client services, and design to collaborate on marketing initiatives to meet our business goals.
- Ability to understand customer needs to inform product refinements and feedback on betas prior to launch
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining consistent output and timelines
- • 4+ years experience in product management, marketing, or communications within advertising and/or digital media; 3+ years of programmatic specific experience is preferred
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising space, experience in native and content marketing a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to simplify and package complex ideas through illustrative storytelling
- Analytical and data-driven qualities with strong attention to creative detail
- BA/BS degree
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years in client facing roles within digital advertising
- Product Marketing specific experience
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.