Product Marketing Manager (Growth)
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work across several aspects of marketing from positioning to go-to-market strategy to campaign development and communications.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, design, data, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage data and market insights to better understand our Members and represent their voice.
What you’ve accomplished:
- You are a self-starter with a bias for action with 1-3 years of Product Marketing experience at a technology company. Experience at a startup preferred.
- You’ve led product marketing efforts across a product’s lifecycle and know how to build an end-to-end marketing plan.
- You have experience partnering with Product to inform the product roadmap and deliver a go-to-market strategy that brings together cross-functional efforts into a unified, cohesive plan.
- Proficiency in working cross-functionally with product, marketing, PR, and creative teams. Exceptional leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills, with experience working in a hyper-growth environment.
- You’re a strong project manager comfortable with setting aggressive deadlines and hitting them in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech-savvy with a pulse on all marketing tools, platforms and resources.
- Experience at a digital subscription service a plus.