Performance Marketing Manager
You are an expert in performance marketing. And ecommerce. (And shoes?) More than anything, you’re interested; curious, detail oriented, and have excellent judgement. You know the ins and outs of buying on social platforms and how to stay on top of the ever-changing trends and features. And you’re into the idea of building a company that’s at the forefront of fashion and ecommerce.
Lucky for you, we’re just getting started.
We’ve hit reset at Tamara Mellon. On our own business, and in turn, the women’s luxury shoe industry. Tamara Mellon, co-founder and former chief creative officer of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. After a more traditional start of her eponymous label, Tamara decided it was time to do things differently—really differently. So she closed up shop and started over in Los Angeles, launching the first direct-to-consumer women’s luxury shoe brand: No retailers. Direct to women. Shoes designed for women, by women, and made by generations-old Italian factories.
We are dead serious about disrupting the fashion world and being taken seriously about doing it. Tamara Mellon is a Series B funded company, backed by NEA (the world’s largest venture fund; portfolio includes Moda Operandi, Jet, Casper, Goop, Groupon, and Quidsi, among others). We’re one year in, and we’re not slowing down. This is luxury, without the bullshit, in a fast-paced, startup setting.
If this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting to tackle and you are ready to do things differently (and passionately), we’d love to hear from you.
- Evaluate, analyze and execute strategies for paid campaigns across Paid Search, Affiliates, Retargeting and Direct Mail to continue to drive new customer growth and optimize our target CPA
- Daily management of campaigns including creative production coordination, A/B testing, bid management, landing page testing, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Develop, measure, analyze and report all key performance indicators
- Manage relationships with external channel partners
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize marketing activities
- Work cross-functionally with members of the marketing, in-house creative and product and engineering teams to design and develop features and tools that improve user acquisition
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend + performance based on insights
- Minimum 5 years of digital performance marketing experience managing large budgets, including data feed management
- Proven track record of ability to optimize and scale campaigns
- Out of the box ideation for creative, targeting, and buying methodologies - Must be willing to pivot as markets shifts to test new strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of web tools such as – Optimizely, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Expert of media buying metrics - CAC/CPA, ROAS/ROI, LTCV, Media Payback Windows, Attribution Models
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - reporting and presenting to the executive team on a regular cadence
- You love numbers, spreadsheets, math, and data
- You love buying media, building campaigns, testing, reporting and data
- You are highly goal-driven to not only meet but to exceed on a regular basis.
- You constantly are working towards self-improvement - following market trends, continued training, attending conferences, reading books