Partner Marketing Manager
What we're looking for:
As Partner Marketing Manager you will aid in the development and management of the overall partner marketing strategy as well as execute communication and go-to-market plans to ensure Procore’s business objectives are realized. This position requires a blend of strong execution skills in content and event marketing along with an ability to build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Platform Team) as well as external partners. You are a people person with an aptitude for relationship building, have strong communication skills and know the art of negotiating a deal.
You want to be part of a winning team with an awesome culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership and are excited to do your part to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies on the planet.
As a Partner Marketing Specialists at Procore, you will have a hands-on role in the creation, implementation, management and evaluation of co-marketing campaigns. Work closely with internal teams to kickoff initiatives and manage partner marketing programs. You will manage several global partners accounts to develop and implement unique, mutually beneficial, co-marketing plans.
- Plan, deploy and measure co-marketing plans that increase product awareness, drive adoption and ultimately drive new business.
- Define and monitor marketing campaign success and report the results.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with several partners to set priorities, drive deliverables and ensure successful execution of programs
- Communicate to both internal and external partners on campaign performance and plans.
- Help develop quarterly partner strategies in collaboration with internal marketing resources including event strategies, content marketing, joint go-to market campaigns, and quarterly budgets
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of marketing experience (Partner or Alliance Management role preferred).
- Strong program management skills and experience in managing numerous campaigns simultaneously
- Experience working with multiple marketing channels; Social, Event, Email, Display, Content, etc.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast-paced work environment and short deadlines.
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field).
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.