Paid Social Media Buyer
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1,500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
Do you have experience launching and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns and strategically increasing online traffic to your website? Have you ever built a website, created an online store or developed a blog from scratch? If Facebook Ads and split testing copy, creative, and audiences are your thing, we’d like to talk to you!
Our Paid Social Media Buyers act as day traders in that they manage and monitor accounts intraday to maximize performance. Their main responsibilities include buying for and optimizing Facebook Ads accounts, analyzing the performance of campaigns, and strategizing to increase profits.
The major pre-requisite to the position is that we are looking for people who have experience driving paid social traffic to web pages, either for clients or for their own online ventures. Launching a site and driving material traffic requires taking initiative and executing. You must have a passion for working online, and it must be clearly demonstrated through something you’ve done on your own time. This is not a 9-to-5 job – it is a demanding role for only the most analytical and driven individuals.
- Bachelor's Degree (Elite academic background preferred)
- Facebook Blueprint Certification, or deep knowledge of the Facebook UI (audience testing, optimization strategy, lead generation, retargeting and lookalikes)
- Facebook Media Buying Experience – understanding of Performance KPI’s and the relevance of each KPI
- Basic Excel Knowledge (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs)
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Why Centerfield?
- Competitive salary + commission after 90 days
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings and events (Ball games, BBQ’s, parties, etc.)