Paid Search Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Providence Medical, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
We’re looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to join the rapidly expanding team that is the backbone of our company. You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your book of clients.
Bonuses and commissions are awarded based on individual performance, client up-sells, and cross-channel sales.
You Will Be
- Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
- Utilizing business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship and client investments.
- Creating and managing paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads®, Bing®, Yahoo Gemini®, Criteo®, etc.
- Managing Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, App Install and Video advertising campaigns.
- Working with direct response advertising strategies to drive sales revenue and/or qualified leads.
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
- Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve client goals (eg. CPA, ROAS) and achieve maximum efficiency.
You Must Have
- 1-3 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in paid search industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
- Extremely well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs, possibly across multiple clients
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace
- An understanding of customer lifetime value and optimizing towards profits based on client margins
- Ability to manage expectations and priorities
- Experience presenting to senior-level client contacts
- Agency experience preferred with managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000 per client
- Experience with Google Suite