Paid Search Account Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Providence Medical, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
We’re looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to join the rapidly expanding team that is the backbone of our company. You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your book of clients.
You Will Be
- Create and manage PPC accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Manage Display, Shopping, and Video advertising campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies.
- Analyze SEM/PPC campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Communicate with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
- Develop strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency.
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the PPC space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the PPC advertising model.
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in SEM/PPC campaigns.
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.