Paid Media Manager
JibJab is looking for a Paid Media Manager to manage and optimize digital campaigns across Social, Display, Affiliate and Paid Search channels. You will report to the Sr. Manager, User Acquisition, and your efforts will be critical to driving customer acquisition and revenue growth for the company.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will work closely with the Creative and Product teams to attract more customers and promote our brands. You are a highly motivated, data-driven individual with experience and a passion for digital marketing.
- Manage Paid Social, Display, Affiliate and Paid Search campaigns with hands-on management, optimization and strategy
- Work closely with agency partners, creative and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Analyze reports and recommend optimizations for improving campaign performance
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the business objectives
- Create and manage automated reports for internal stakeholders
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Additional duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, Paid Search, and Analytics. Agency experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Facebook Power Editor experience
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Strong ecommerce copywriting skills
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player