We are a 125+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a smart and capable Offline Marketing Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day efficiencies for the Print Team. This individual will be empowered to evaluate current solutions and propose new approaches that enhance efficiency and maximize output. Find faster ways to get at the end result in a way that makes sense. Does the phrase “this is the way we’ve always done it” make you sad? Things are going great but could always be better.
- Manage and inspire a team of three marketing professionals
- Contribute to monthly marketing schedule and oversee processes to improve efficiency with internal and external parties
- Collaborate with marketing planners and print specialist to ensure proper tracking and execution of monthly initiatives
- Monitor monthly spending, tracking actual vs. planned, escalate and propose alternative solutions as appropriate
- Advocate for process and deadlines and hold team accountable to projects; strategize on alternative solutions to achieve goals
- Think strategically - use data to support decisions and take a quantitative approach to project planning
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7-10 years relevant experience, specifically in a print environment
- Previous project/product management required
- Proven history of managing teams in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Direct response marketing a plus
- Prior experience working with consumer-related data
- Clear, proactive communicator who’s open and responsive to feedback
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced education or background in CS / equivalent technical experience desired
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.