Online Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, optimizing and analyzing paid marketing campaigns for Core Digital Media consumer brands across display, native and social platforms. Responsibilities include creative ideation and testing, audience targeting, and bid management as well providing support to the team with quantitative data analysis. This is a digital marketing role with a heavy emphasis on understanding how to work with and interpret data in addition to generating, testing, and optimizing compelling creative messaging and concepts. Core Digital is an industry leader in direct response advertising and one of the largest advertising partners to Facebook, the Google Display Network, and others. This position represents an excellent opportunity to grow your skills as a creative online marketing professional and analytical thinker.
A successful candidate will be incredibly detail oriented and possess the ability to think critically and quickly. He/she will need the ability to analyze large amounts of data and determine the best course of action from these metrics. A solid grasp of Excel and pivot tables is a plus, while a skill for thinking creatively and acting on it is required. Experience managing and scaling Facebook, paid search, or display marketing campaigns is a strong benefit. Above all the candidate must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and creative abilities paired with a desire to work diligently and with a tremendous level of natural curiosity.
- Create and manage online paid advertising campaigns across display, native and social
- Write compelling marketing copy that drives action online
- Generate new creative concepts and imagery that drives action online
- Prepare and analyze marketing datasets
- Use bidding platform to ensure volume and margin goals are achieved
- Communicate program results to internal stakeholders and management
- Very strong analytical thinking
- High levels of creativity and ability to understand what motivates online behavior
- Review and report on key marketing metrics
- Familiar with online marketing basics
- Strong communication skills
- A four year college degree with strong computer skills.
- Some online marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with other productivity applications
- Detailed oriented person with high sense of accountability and integrity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical ability; results driven
- Experience with web campaign management tools a plus
Read Full Job Description