Marketing Quality Assurance Assistant
Golden Hippo Media is seeking a motivated and dependable administrative assistant to support the day to day operations of our Sales Funnel team. We are seeking an individual who is organized, a natural communicator and resourceful by nature. This role will work behind the scenes as an integral support system for this team. No two days will be the same.
The ideal candidate doesn’t like to sit still. They embrace uncertainty and are not afraid to ask questions and make mistakes. The right candidate is bold in taking initiative to help the team solve problems and get tasks done.
- Work with a variety of billing, planning and blending programs and be able to develop spreadsheets for other business functions.
- Invoicing, inventory, reporting, marketing, planning and record-keeping.
- Required to organize and maintain customer accounts
- Be able to learn and organize data on various eCommerce platforms
- Create accessible documents for the teams use on a day to day basis
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the team’s strategy as needed.
- Work cross functionally as needed
- Responsible for a variety of customer service inquiries
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in digital/ online marketing is a plus
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly team bonuses
- Full gourmet kitchen
- In-office Crossfit gym with free classes
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
Whole Body Research LLC (Golden Hippo Media) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.