Marketing Production Specialist - International
As an impactful member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Production Specialist, you will manage the workflow of the Marketing Department with a focus on our international markets. You’ll assist in the development and optimization of marketing production strategies, scheduling, and tracking to ensure department efficiency. You will be hands-on with managing marketing campaigns, analyzing performance, and reporting results.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing Enablement and Marketing Production to implement production management strategy, processes and day-to-day production management.
- Work with Marketing Production to coordinate and efficiently run all marketing initiatives and product launches, develop the marketing production timeline and prioritize all tasks.
- Own marketing initiatives from start to finish - work with key stakeholders to determine project strategy, goals, specifications, production timelines.
- Communicate timelines to stakeholders and cross-functional teams, follow-up, and see through to the finish line.
- Work with each department within the marketing organization, including Creative, Content, and Distribution, to manage the day to day activities from the initiation of a project through to completion.
- Responsible for tracking project workflow and ensuring all project delivery dates are met for both internal and external clients.
- Develop best practice sharing and exhibit strong internal communication.
- Oversee the marketing production tool, implement best practices, train users, and continue to evaluate the system.
- Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for senior leadership and marketing department heads.
- Assist with preparation of production files both print and digital, obtain quotes from vendors and develop production schedules.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5+ years of work experience in marketing or agency project management or related field
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, think quickly, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong marketing and/or communications experience with the ability to plan and implement an integrated marketing approach
- Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility
- Knowledge of Workfront is a plus
- International travel 20% of the time
- Must be willing to work occasional odd hours based on timezone in local international markets (mainly Australia and Canada).
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.