MomentFeed is hiring in Marketing!
MomentFeed is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its thriving, vibrant Marketing department in Santa Monica. This person will be responsible for the execution of and reporting on demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns and marketing by-channel KPIs, as well as drive/manage third party review sites (e.g. G2Crowd), cultivating and publishing customer testimonials, and managing referral channels.
In the context of our platform which brings local SEO, social media and reviews management to some of the largest US brands with multiple local locations, the ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be energized in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup environment. The person will be metrics-centric and results-driven, will understand the value data brings to smart marketing, and will understand that Marketing’s purpose is to drive leads, revenue and client engagement. The person who fills this role should have at least four to seven years of experience in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment.
Here's what you'd get to do:
- Own the day-to-day for high-volume marketing campaigns that generate new leads and deepen relationships with current customers and partners
- Own the KPI/metrics reporting for all marketing programs
- Work with CS, drive referral marketing, including client referrals
- Own review sites like G2 Crowd, etc. for MomentFeed as part of demand generation
- Working with Sales, proactively conducting research on trends related to our business; contribute ideas and recommendations to the content marketing team
- Working with CS, create and maintain a library of customer testimonials
- Work with CSs to create customer case studies
- Work closely with all MomentFeed vendors and manage projects, staying ahead of deadlines
- Own the management of the MomentFeed website, which includes adding in blogs, new page content, etc. (not all written content)
- Proven experience with:
- Reporting and data analytics
- WordPress blogs
- Social media advertising
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Google analytics
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4-7 years of results-focused demand generation B2B marketing, preferably with SaaS company
- Ability to review and analyze data and provide suggestions based on findings
- Well-versed in all aspects of content marketing and social media marketing, including LinkedIn campaigns, gated content marketing, customer journey mapping. PR experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong writing and graphic design management skills; strong branding and design sense and judgment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must have experience with marketing automation tools - HubSpot preferred.
- Expertise in basic design and project management apps -- Canva, WordPress, Slack, Piktochart, Survey Gizmo, Go To Webinar, and others.
- Strong writer, listener - and action-oriented
- Strong researcher; genuine interest in and curiosity about the industries we serve (multi-channel restaurant and retailer); voracious trend-tracker
- Fearless, flexible, and fast-moving; proactive and creative problem-solver. Speaks up to gather information.
- Competent presenter in small and large group settings
- Creative, but uses data to generate new ideas
- Thrives under pressure; can-do attitude
- Open to constructive feedback and direction changes
- Self-motivated; works with minimal direction, but checks in at appropriate points
MomentFeed is a digital marketing SaaS platform that connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers major brands to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale. You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with VC backing and strong growth potential. We believe in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.