We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will handle Allset’s marketing strategy to grow the company’s brand awareness. This is an opportunity to have a major impact on the small but quickly growing startup and build a powerful brand vision in the eyes of thousands of customers.
You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Own all external facing communications (PR, social media, brand and content strategy)
- Work closely with the executive team on the marketing vision and growth goals against that vision
- Create comprehensive marketing plans and go to market strategies to win new customers and increase engagement for current customers.
- Focus on highly creative and experimental ideas
- Own rigorous quality control over data, analyses, and metrics
- Manage production and media budgets
- Experience working as a head of marketing in a b2c product company
- Track record of successfully building and executing major marketing campaigns
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Proven ability to drive daily detailed operations and long-term strategy
- Ability to provide insightful campaign analytics
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Outstanding teamwork and management skill
- Passion for success, ability to see the "big picture"
- Health coverage
- Stock option plan
- Open vacation policy
- Paid lunches at restaurants
Allset is the favorite way to dine at restaurants for thousands of busy people across the nation. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded by a team of technology experts and forward thinkers with a focus on improving the restaurant dining experience. We are funded by Tier 1 investors including Andreessen Horowitz and currently available in 11 major U.S. cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Boston, Seattle, Austin, San Jose, Las Vegas, and Miami. Check out what Forbes, Bloomberg, WSJ, Eater, Business Insider, and more have been writing about Allset.
Please feel free to give Allset a try with $15 off (code: MARKETING). We will be happy to hear your feedback!