Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
EcoSense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our team and help shape our brand, literally from the ground up. The scope of this role will impact the entire organization, and you will have the freedom to creatively invent and inspire. If you want to push boundaries in your field, then this is the position for you.
The Marketing Manager will be dynamic, and be a driver of innovative fresh ideas, and creativity. This individual needs to be well equipped in, but not limited to, having the capability to deliver campaigns across a wide diverse range of media platforms. The Marketing Manager must have the articulation to present their concepts, the discipline to lead a project, no matter the size, from vision to execution by using a dive in/hands-on approach.
Join us as we build a new department focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our organization, now and well into the future. Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
- Develops and delivers the customer-driven marketing strategy and initiatives. Partners closely with Brand Marketing and Creative to create fully-integrated and continuously optimized activation programs and campaigns to drive sales & pipeline growth and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for advocating for the sales channel at product launch and brand campaign meetings (representing concerns/requirements of the channel), and developing the product launch plan for our partners including partner-specific content (e.g., flyers, promotions, contests).
- Works closely with the National Accounts team and RSMs to cultivate 1:1 relationships with the partner representatives; understands their needs, identifies business development opportunities, and delivers solutions.
- Leads strategy and implementation of taking partner marketing activations and practices to market; applies a specialized skill set of product and media knowledge, customer/partner metrics, and advocacy across relevant sales mediums (e.g., website, email, etc.).
- Serves as the communication conduit between key account sales leaders and different internal functions. Fields and manages all sales activation and educational requests including event management, rep tools, sell-in presentations & materials, case studies, and marketing collateral.
- Delivers long-term customer retention recommendations based on changing customer needs; identifying anomalies, pain points, issues, or opportunities in the decision journeys of key customer segments.
- Maintains a strong relationship with rep and specifier marketing teams to expand marketing reach, ensure cohesive messaging, and drive pipeline growth. (Inverted bowtie).
- Manages the achievement of strategic marketing objectives for the National Channel Partners and market-to-market channel.
- Develops and executes regional training programs. Works in conjunction with partner representatives to plan and implement relevant sales activities including webinars and presentations.
- Provides regional information to drive informed business decisions and influence internal support and perceptions of market opportunities.
- Manages and works closely with the Content Strategist to consistently develop interesting, relevant content in a variety of formats to attract and engage the specifiers, reps, and contractors.
- Works closely with the Data Analyst to drive ROI and pipeline growth across all channels.
It is desired that the candidate has the following qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of marketing experience, working in a technology-focused company/media platform. Agency experience is a plus
- Executed successful and fully integrated product/feature launches
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, and you easily toggle between the big picture and the nitty gritty and back.
- Demonstrated fluency in working with Product, Marketing, Creative, and Management to execute innovative and successful launches
- Showcase a successful history of both thought leadership and executional excellence
- Master communicator with superior written, verbal, and listening skills
- An astute researcher – you know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your strategies
- Not afraid of leveraging data to help identify unique opportunities for the brand.
- Talented storyteller: You can craft compelling narratives across different channels, and you know how to match the message to the medium
- Possess a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to leverage resources effectively
- Shows a strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities on-time (and without the need for outside prompting)
- Possess the ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.