Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Retention
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
You understand that an effective Customer Relationship Management is vital to nurturing, enhancing, and growing any business. Here at Thrive Market, we take a data-driven, life-cycle relevant approach to develop a deeper understanding of members in order to better serve their needs, increase engagement, ensure retention, and drive sales growth (we're talking order frequency and average order value).
We are looking for a seasoned CRM Manager to join our Lifecycle Marketing team. As part of the Lifecycle / Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, this position will lead, execute, and analyze programs for key lifecycle segments. Areas of focus include assessing current program offers, identifying, recommending and implementing best-in-class promotional strategies and ensuring flawless execution of promotional and lifecycle initiatives.
- Lead flawless execution of multi-channel CRM tactics (email, onsite, and mobile) across key user segments while maintaining a cohesive customer experience
- For these programs, provide end-to-end project management: Partner with CRM Leadership to conceive strategy, manage copy and creative development, provide detailed program specifications, oversee or execute development and QA, report on results and optimization efforts
- Maintain ownership of segment promotional calendar to ensure consistency of messaging and targeting: Offers, Testing, etc
- Provide weekly/monthly reports and insights on program performance by proactively monitoring email campaigns and competitive market information to make effective tactical recommendations and campaign adjustments
- Act as a secondary quality assurance checkpoint for all promotional targeting and email communications as needed
- Perform special projects in support of key CRM initiatives
- Provide off-hour support for troubleshooting promo code issues and email delivery challenges
- Collaborate and partner with Acquisition, Merchandising, Data Strategy, Engineering, and Member Services to achieve program goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in analytically focused CRM/Email marketing role (preferably in subscription-based businesses, e-commerce or direct-to-consumer brand)
- Extensive knowledge of ASP/ESP platforms (Sailthru preferred), including HTML coding
- Strong understanding of core e-commerce and CRM KPI’s, data, & analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- An enterprising team-player with the ability to manage group workflow
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously