About the Marketing Manager, B2B at Headspace:
The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in helping bring Headspace to more companies through demand generation campaigns. As a member of Headspace for Work, you will support our B2B marketing and sales funnels through email marketing and automation. You will design, implement, and maintain automated email campaigns, optimize performance metrics, and develop our contact database. Candidates should have a solid understanding of B2B sales cycles, demand generation, lead nurture, email campaigns, and marketing automation. This role reports to the Director of Marketing, Headspace for Work.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
Develop Marketing Campaigns:
Create campaigns to support lead generation and lead nurture
Build campaign workflows for triggered campaigns, including targeting and timing logic, if/then scenarios, and call-to action logic
Use your HTML knowledge to build emails, forms, and landing pages leveraging a marketing automation system (e.g. Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot)
Work with creative teams on design and copy to ensure that campaigns are in line with brand guidelines.
Continually optimize campaigns to improve performance
Run webinars and support other marketing initiatives
Own Marketing Systems and Reporting
Implement and maintain marketing automation stack (e.g. HubSpot)
Own lead routing, lead scoring, and lead staging, ensuring the right leads enter the sales funnel at the appropriate time
Own marketing database and ensure contact data is clean, complete, and organized
Own SFDC campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting on Leads -> Opportunities -> Revenue, and ROI by campaign
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing automation/email marketing
- Experience administering a marketing automation system (e.g. Hubspot preferred, open to Marketo, Pardot) in conjunction with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM and opt- in and opt-out practices, as well as and best practices with subject lines, call-to-actions, and content
- Knowledge of HTML for email, contact form, and landing page creation
- Strong communication experience and problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results
- Self-motivated with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.