Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
We are seeking an analyst to focus on building our analytics and reporting capabilities. You love the idea of figuring out what is correlative vs causal. No campaign changes are made without your advice and consultation. You are a truth seeker and will use data to turn on the light and uncover gaps in our marketing efforts.
What you'll do
- Recommend and implement marketing analytics platform to empower real time decision making.
- Define, maintain, and analyze key metrics to measure the performance of all marketing channels and the overall marketing funnel
- Communicate weekly, monthly, and quarterly trends to marketing and sales leadership
- Identify new opportunities, in a data-driven way, to improve overall volume and conversion through the entire marketing funnel
- Partner with marketing managers to define experiments and conduct post analysis.
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience in marketing.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches on Friday with drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits